Welcome to Jewish Stockholm Guided Tours
Join us in experiencing inspirational tours highlighting Sweden´s beautiful capital and its Jewish heritage.
See for yourselves why Stockholm is a dynamic and exciting choice for your next Jewish Heritage city visit.
Hear stories about:
- the competition between our two antique Jewish cemeteries
- Stockholms most beautiful subway station
- the world-famous Swedish war hero, Raoul Wallenberg
- the European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden, Paideia
- the Holocaust and Sweden
- how Shabbat is celebrated in the land of the midnight sun
- the history of Sweden´s glorious past as a great power
- and much much more...
Let us guide you in experiencing:
- a beautiful boat ride under the bridges of Stockholm.
- watching the changing of the Royal Guard, one of the world´s oldest.
- visiting Stockholm´s Great Synagogue with its beautiful folkloristic interior and Assyrian exterior.
- strolling through the charming narrow alleys of picturesque Gamla stan (old town) site of the first synagogue, (home of the Jewish Museum from June 6th 2019) and Jewish settlement established in 1775.
- having a drink out of a glass made of ice in Stockholm´s famous ice bar.
- a must visit to the impressive City Hall, home to the world-renowned Nobel Prize banquet held in the Blue Hall and the magnificent Golden Hall stunningly decorated with eighteen million pieces of golden mosaic tiles.
-Visit the most beautiful subway station with its interesting story.
We understand how to meet the needs of our Jewish guests’ whether having a drink of vodka out of a glass made of Swedish ice in a bar equally made of ice, (kosher enough?) or visiting our old Jewish cemeteries - or both…
We will always find the Jewish perspective in your experience.